There are now halal meatballs in Ikea. I tasted it. It's nice. Not the meatballs only though. The sauce is the nicest thing on the plate. But I heard reviews that it doesn't taste as nice as the pork ones. Why can't we eat pork? The standard answer is always: Muslims think it's unclean. Well there are wisdom that is contained in the past that has been forgotten due to many factors but who knows what they are. It may be urbanisation, trying to make more money out of the little things that you have, famine drought and so on. But Christians of the past didn't eat pork too. And the reason is here.
The chicken wings that always looks so unbelievably good just because i love chicken and i love wings and therefore i love chicken wings ( allright no consequential link) even though I eat it only sparingly for health reasons, also comes in the halal version.
Thank you Ikea for the initiative. Thank you to the brothers and sisters who have been pushing for it. haahha. Customers are always right.