<body>
The Humanites and Social Sciences
1:38 AM Saturday, June 12, 2010


In his book, Trump: The Art of the Deal, Trump discusses his undergraduate career:

"After I graduated from the New York Military Academy in 1964, I flirted briefly with the idea of attending film school...but in the end I decided real estate was a much better business. I began by attending Fordham University...but after two years, I decided that as long as I had to be in college, I might as well test myself against the best. I applied to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and I got in...I was also very glad to get finished. I immediately moved back home and went to work full time with my father."


I think Economics is the basis of Business.
I think Literature is the basis of storytelling using symbols and words, and thus, communicating.
I know I did the right thing.





NURsa
30031991



<3 chocolates
<3 family
<3 friends
<3 balloons
<3 presents
<3 sleeping
<3 surprises!
<3 good design
<3 poetry
<3 great stories
<3 looking at the stars
<3 patterns: houndstooth floral, plaids/checkered
<3 colours:purple,pink,brown,grey,black
<3 pearls
<3 pure lace
<3 bracelets
<3 Korean everything (almost) !




MOVIE WISHLIST
1. Sepet
2. Gubra
3. Mukhsin
4. Muallaf
5. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
6. Nick and Norah's Playlist
7. The Day The Earth Stood Still
8. Wildchild
9. Lars and the Real Girl
10. Sandcastle

BOOKS TO READ
1. The Age of Innocence by Edith Warton
2. Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
3. The History of Love: A Novel by Nicole Krauss






Base Code by Jacquelyn
Layout by Nur Safiah
Picture by Deviantart