1. You're still a girl even though you hide behind boy clothes and boy hairstyles. That's why you shouldn't cross dress, it makes things confusing. It makes feelings confusing. Poor Jeremy.
3. When your friend is down you should bring him/her to try those 10 level of spicy chicken foodie things and challenge them. (I can't even tahan Level 2)
4. Bring him/her on a scooter and ride through the town saying "HELLO!" and "I LOVE YOU" to everyone even (i guess bicycle would be the next best thing, and I might not get the same response as the people on the set! wahhax)
5. Life is very sad sometimes. Which is why I, Safiah, have to be grateful for everything that has happened thus far and for how I am now. Thank you God. Thank you everyone. :D
6. It's very hard to be charming.
So whey you're down my friends, like when you're getting over a heartbreak or a brainbreak or a soulbreak, tell me okay, I'd love to do these things with you. Isn't it nice to have a friend like Jeremy?