<body>
And I find myself asking:
3:02 AM Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Machinist_000_large


I am so tired of expecting you to be understanding in a way that you have never been and I guess I was only expecting you to behave in a certain way. It's all my fault for assuming. I grow increasingly ashamed but it's not like I have lived up to my name either.

Tired tired tired of this life.



"Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you’ll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there’s also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who’s been standing beside you all along. “

Bride Wars



"Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.
Bob Marley

Heh. Really? Tell me about it.



"I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that’s not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. “
Marilyn Monroe


Iiqjfpz8aioox3nbaaqhz8coo1_500_large

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.“
Marilyn Monroe


I wish my belief can be as strong as hers. I'm still such a weakling. Such a weakling.


"No matter what circumstances life throws in your direction, you have to believe that you can handle it. It’s really about our perception. There’s no such thing as a bad circumstance. All those things we perceive as bad are actually real growing experience in life. You have to see that everything that happens to you has come into your life for a reason, an we are challenged in life because that’s what life is all about. Life’s about how we deal with those challenges.“
Madonna


That's what I know too.





NURsa
30031991



<3 chocolates
<3 family
<3 friends
<3 balloons
<3 presents
<3 sleeping
<3 surprises!
<3 good design
<3 poetry
<3 great stories
<3 looking at the stars
<3 patterns: houndstooth floral, plaids/checkered
<3 colours:purple,pink,brown,grey,black
<3 pearls
<3 pure lace
<3 bracelets
<3 Korean everything (almost) !




MOVIE WISHLIST
1. Sepet
2. Gubra
3. Mukhsin
4. Muallaf
5. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
6. Nick and Norah's Playlist
7. The Day The Earth Stood Still
8. Wildchild
9. Lars and the Real Girl
10. Sandcastle

BOOKS TO READ
1. The Age of Innocence by Edith Warton
2. Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
3. The History of Love: A Novel by Nicole Krauss






Base Code by Jacquelyn
Layout by Nur Safiah
Picture by Deviantart